Juices of fruits and vegetables are pure gifts from Mother Nature and the most natural way to heal your body and make yourself whole again.” -Farnoosh Brock
Ever since I began drinking green juice, my body has improved and thrived radically. I used to be so terrified at the thought of consuming spinach and kale because I believed they were disgusting. My mom has always been a juicing-lady and I admired how healthy and radiant her skin was. One day, I was reading about Daniel in the bible and the type of diet he maintained was quite inspiring. I quickly learned that what you put in your body plays a significant role in your daily life as well as your future health. Greens have multiple health benefits and restores healing to the body, mind and spirit. After three months of consistent consumption, here are a few surprising things that happened:
- My hair and nails growths faster and stronger.
- My belly fat decreased significantly. I lost 3 inches off my waist.
- My skin is super poppin’ and on point.
- I feel energized and lighter.
- I am stronger.
- Regular bowel movements.
So what do I put in my green juice?
- Cucumbers: Hydrates the body and Contains numerous anti-oxidants including vitamin C.
- Lemon: High in vitamin C and restores balanced body’s pH.
- Kale: 1 cup of kale has 3 grams of protein and 2.5 grams of fiber which manages your blood sugar and makes you feel fuller.
- Spinach: Low in fat and cholesterol. Also contains high amounts of vitamin A, C, E and K.
- Apple: High in fiber. Lowers level of bad cholesterol.
- Celery: Reduces bloating and improves digestion.
I use a Fusion Juicer when juicing and so far it works perfectly.
When I am unable to juice on my own, I purchase a 1 liter fresh juice from H-E-B (My local grocery store), Whole foods or Jamba Juice. NOTE: If you purchase juice, always make sure its freshly made and the seller did not use concentrate.
Let me know if you try this in the comments below!
Happy Healthy Living!