“Use the 21/90 rule: It takes 21 days to create a habit. It takes 90 days to create a lifestyle.”
Fitness is a big part of my life! I pretty much workout 5-7 days a week depending on the week. I love fitness for multiple reasons:
- It allows me to build my muscles and increase my flexibility;
- It challenges me mentally;
- It keeps my body looking popping; and
- It boosts my confidence.
I get a lot of questions about my workout routine and I thought I’d share some gems on my blog. If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you definitely should because I post a ton of fitness content on my personal page (@iam_deborah) as well as my fitness page (@deborahqueenfitness).
I know starting your fitness journey can be quite the challenge. Sometimes the gym can be intimidating and you may not even know where to start. Well, I have some tips for you to get started!
- Decide to make your health and fitness a top priority: You absolutely need to set a goal! Make sure it’s attainable and challenging at the same time.
- Find a workout program that works for you: There are so many fitness programs out there! I have a very special deal on a fitness program at the end of this blog.
- Stay accountable: Join a fitness group or tell your partner, best friend or whoever you trust so they can keep you accountable.
- Be consistent: No matter what, keep doing what you’re doing! Fitness results don’t happen overnight.
- Drink lots of water and add vegetables to each meal: I hate fad diets because people believe you have to deprive yourself to achieve your goals. Fad diets are unrealistic and the results don’t last. Just stick to simple changes like drinking more water and eating your vegetables.
- Sleep and recover: Don’t underestimate the power of consistent sleep. This reduces your stress and gives you a much needed recovery time.
Now that you have these tips, keep reading to find out how you can start your fitness journey with me!
My fitness company, Deborah Queen Fitness, is launching it’s very first fitness program! We are very excited to introduce “Move with Deborah Queen,” a fitness program specially designed for beginners! This online program is available for pre-order on Monday, February 4, 2019 for the low price of $15!
If you order by February 23rd, you get a free coaching session with me! What are you waiting for?! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to grab your copy! I look forward to working with you!
I hope you found this blog insightful and I’d love to join you on your fitness journey. Thanks for reading beauties! Until next time, you can keep up with me on Instagram @iam_Deborah.